Post # 1
1. Today (under my boots) I am wearing socks with lions on them.
2. Darling Husband and I discovered a new chinese restaurant last night and I already can’t wait to go back!
3. I always, always, always have dry elbows regardless of how much lotion I use or how hydrated I am.
Post # 3
1. I drink milk with ice in it
2. I really really love honey roasted peanuts
3. I’m hungover from a happy hour that turned into happy night yesterday
Post # 4
1. I have the same birthday as my oldest sister, who is 7 years older than me. We call ourselves half-twins 🙂
2. I put honey mustard on everything. Really. Everything.
3. I’m such a stubborn person, which a lot of people consider a flaw. I think it’s my best quality.
Post # 5
Lol about your dry elbows – that sucks I hate dry skin!
1. My allergies are terrible today – the pollen is out of control.
2. I went back to not eating meat 3 months ago and dont plan to ever eat it again!
3. We got rid of cable 3 days ago and I am so excited about it!
Post # 6
1. i never fully gave up sucking my thumb – i still do it on rare occasions. in the privacy of my own home of course.
2. i have an awesome idea for a new business but cannot figure out how to make money on it.
3. i eat applesauce and pudding with a baby spoon.
Post # 7
1) I’m wearing my Canucks jersey at work and I was scared to go for lunch in downtown Calgary because I thought someone would throw something at me.
2) My Fiance has gone to BC for the weekend to golf and I’m secretly excited for my alone time. Gives me the chance to do lots of wedding planning!!
3)I haven’t done an ounce of work at work today.
Post # 8
1. I looooove Harry Potter. How much you may ask?? Well I’m one of those people that dresses up for book premieres and movies (even in my 20’s!)
2. I drove past a field that smelled like cow manure yesterday (and I live in NJ) and I actually liked the smell–cause it made me think of my hometown in Kentucky and all the good times there. I miss Kentucky! …sometimes!
3. I’m an aerospace engineer aka “rocket scientist” but unfortunately I’m not really too fond of my job at times…
Post # 9
1. I love peanut butter and I love chocolate but I can’t stomach them together. Reeses actually make me sick. I know, I’m crazy!
2. I could drink a 1/2 gallon of milk in one sitting.
3. I hate feet. I don’t care how pretty you think yours are, all feet are nasty.
Post # 10
1. I have a phobia of belly-buttons. Really.
2. I’ve never climbed a tree.
3. The taste of milk disgusts me, but I love icecream and cheese.
Post # 11
1. Fiance just got offered an amazing new job that will mean amazing things for him in his career and for us in our future!
2. Tonight, we are going out with my brother and some friends to the Beer Garden. I will take a large beer and some spaetzle please!
3. I am going to miss our two cats while we are on our honeymoon.
Post # 12
1. I drink chocolate milk with marshmallows when I’m stressed out.
2. I was on a competitive jumprope team in Jr. High (back in 1984-1986) and traveled the U.S.
3. I’m obsessed with Bath & Body Works lotion and Partylite Candles (I have a special full-lenth closet FULL of both).
Post # 13
1. I own over 100 graphic novels
2. I can read Anglo Saxon/Old English
3. I once had a goldfish who lived for ten years.
Post # 14
1. I am obsessed with goat cheese. It groses many people out, but I love stuffing chicken with it, making dips with it, or putting it on sandwhiches and crackers lol
2. I’m a preppy blonde so most people are shocked to learn that I graduated in the top 5 percentile of my province 🙂
3. Here’s a weird one for you! When I was a toddler I fell the wrong way and had to have one of my butt cheeks stitched back on. I’m talking like full butt cheek, not a few stiches! You would never notice and even Darling Husband can’t tell, but it’s still a funny story :p
Post # 15
**half your tuchas came off?! Wow!**
1- I eat about 2,500 calories/day to maintain my weight. I’m a freak-o-nature.
2- I had my ears gauged in high school, my bellybutton’s still pierced, and I used to skateboard.
3- I don’t like ketchup plain, I mix it with mustard for my own orange dipping sauce 🙂
Post # 16
@mrs.peters.to.be: Goat cheese rocks my world. I’m with you! It’s funny that you broke your butt 😉
- For no good reason, I spent half an hour curling my hair so I could look pretty today. I hope the people at the grocery store were impressed.
- I full intend on wearing my easter bunny socks on Sunday and I will wear them proudly.
- I can wiggle my nose.