Post # 1
Seeing David Beckham in the opening ceremonies had me thinking about him, my mind wondered to my other top 5s. Who is in your top 5. (miine changes all the time).
Right now it is:
Post # 4
Matt Damon…..although new Bourne Jeremy Renner is making his way up the list after the Avengers…………….
Post # 6
@rubybride718: Ah! How could I forget Bradley Cooper?!?! I totally trade Ryan Reynolds for him!
Post # 7
I only have one. Tom Hardy
Post # 8
1- Edward Norton– my classic go-to answer:
2- Mark Wahlberg since like… forever:
3- Tim Tebow– I would consider him my newest crush… and since he is such a sqeaky clean guy it just makes me go rawr:
4- This cat from True Blood.. no name needed!
5- This guy: I don’t know who he is, but the persona is sexy!
Post # 9
@Mrs_Amanda: Oh yes good idea!! Let’s upgrade this thread and post pictures!!!
Post # 11
@panterapeach: LOL… I’m just super bored right now! I found some marshmellows and nutella in the pantry so I am going to town on that and google images tonight!
Post # 12
I have a top one:
Fiance and I just went over this the other night LOL…
Post # 13
1. Jake Gyllenhall. I freaking love him. Although I’ve considered giving him a demotion for breaking my girl Taylor’s heart…but I couldn’t do it. He’s too hot.
2. Joel Madden. Yes, I know, no one besides me has cared about Good Charlotte since like 2003, but he will always have a special place on my list, haha.
3. Ben Wyatt from Parks and Recreation. Using the character name here rather than the actor’s because I am totally in love with his character. Him and Leslie are just too adorable…I think I just have a total crush on their relationship, actually! haha
4. Okay this is totally going to give away my terrible, terrible taste in TV shows, but…Ricky from Secret Life of the American Teenager has gotten pretty hot.
5. Never made it on my list before since I was the only girl on earth who didn’t like The Notebook…but when Crazy Stupid Love came out Ryan Gosling made the list. He is alsothe odd one out as the only guy who does not have dark hair with some weird flippy thing going on with it, haha. (it all makes sense now…I see why I’m constantly messing up DH’s hair by pushing it up).
Post # 16
#1 all time is Usher. This man has been making my heart melt since I was like 12 years old….
The rest are in no specific order, and equally make me swoon……………..
Last but certainly not least, Joe Manganiello