(Closed) Getting married in Vegas in June 2008!

posted 10 years ago in Las Vegas, Nevada
Post # 3
107 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2008

I have been to a few Vegas weddings and they were really fun!  Where are you having it?  I went to one at the Flamingo, and one at Mandalay Bay, both nice.  We partied all night in our wedding attire, and the bride kept her dress on which was great because all night people want to buy her a drink, say congrats, have her blow on the dice for luck, etc.  But a few random guys wanted to kiss the bride, so watch out for that.  Congratulations!

Post # 5
9 posts
  • Wedding: February 2008

hey VB…we got married at the shark reef at MB.  are you getting married in the chapel?  the package we got included a limo ride to the county building to get your license, which was very interesting (both the limo ride and the county building itself).  the wedding crew at MB were very nice.  our minister (adam) was amazing…we loved him so much.  we also stayed at the hotel that weekend and everything was perfect and totally stress free.

i did my own hair and makeup, but i heard really good things about glamquad.  they’ll come to your hotel room and everything.

i was unimpressed with the photography company that MB uses.  luckily i had some good friends who do wedding photography and they came out to lake mead/hoover damn with us that day and took tons of pictures.

we didn’t have a reception, so i can’t really speak to that, but overall we couldn’t have been happier with our decision to go to vegas and MB specifically.  let me know if you have any specific questions and i’ll do my best to answer them.  🙂

Post # 7
196 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2008 - Hotel on the westside of Los Angeles

Ooh congratulations!!! Mandalay Bay is my favorite hotel in Las Vegas 🙂 

Post # 8
88 posts
Worker bee

I am getting married at mandalay in August.  I can’t wait to hear about your experiences….  I just started working on my floral and my bouquet will be $320 -YIKES! plus all the other jazz.

Post # 9
18 posts
  • Wedding: October 2008

My husband and I are having our vow renewal ceremony at Victoria’s Family, across from Palace Station.

Moving from San Diego to Vegas we were shocked at how inexpensive it is to have a ceremony and reception. 

We’re celebrating 14 years on October 12, 2008! Our family is very excited!

Post # 10
2 posts
  • Wedding: December 1969

we want to get married in vegas, just the two of us, for very little money. anyone have any suggestions on inexpensive, yet nice, wedding ideas. i dont want elvis to marry us 🙂

The topic ‘Getting married in Vegas in June 2008!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors