Getting married tomorrow on 10/19 and want to cry… feeling overwhelmed.

posted 3 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
66 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

You will be fine. You’re getting married tomorrow! This isn’t your legal marriage certificate (from an etsy seller). If it’s not perfect, they will fix it and it will be beautiful after the wedding. Go get married! 🙂 And if FI hasn’t been contributing to planning, hey, you’re a wife now… start your “honey do” list for him… it can be lifelong! 😛 Enjoy your day tomorrow!

Post # 4
1102 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@Nurse_Bee:  ohh honey what a shame, hopefully she will send you a file you can get printed i really hope she will you should start looking for back up plans asap if you have any creative friends t make p somhting maybe 

breath and don’t cry try and sleep 2moro will be amazing even if his name isnt there … maybe it will be something you laugh about later …i def think crying in the shower is a good idea 

Post # 5
3618 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@Nurse_Bee:  Hey dat twin! Well it is one in the morning and so many things are falling apart! I feel super frantic and disorganized. Can’t sleep, think, talk, or even find the time to cry! I really just want to fall apart because I feel like I already am….Anyway, the point is that we made it this far and worrying won’t chnge the fact that tomorrow will come. So let us try to enjoy it! (easier said than done, ha!)

Post # 6
3009 posts
Sugar bee

@Nurse_Bee:  I know it will be irreplaceable but would it be possible to send it to her after to have his name somehow added?

im sorry that happened. A few things will go wrong but hopefully you can focus on all the things that go right! Have fun!

Post # 8
1397 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

It will be ok, you are just overwhelme, but it will pass and you will have a wonderful wedding.  Things go wrong in weddings, but it does not change how wonderful your day will be.  Just take a moment, collect yourself, and have a great time tomorrow.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors