Post # 1
1. Books: Sorted by category: Classics, favorites, work (psychology), spaced out with tcotckes
2. nieces kept makig me cute crafts and cards, they were everywhere. If you have packrate tendencies like I do and feel the need to keep them, try putting them in a binder in sheet protectors. Now they are neat. they are taking up more space but you can’t notice them everywhere!
3. decorative photo box: Packrat, strikes again! I keep a lot of my cards, but I keep them in a cute decorative box and sorted and rubber banded together accdg to “Friends” “family’ “fi” etc. I dont immediately sort them, theres prob 20 floating loose in there that I will organize when I have time… this way it’s not a huge pressure of “oh I have to organize now! they are where they belong…
4. I love card. this is a stationary box where I keep all the misc stationary items
5. In fact, I love cards so much, when I see a good one I buy it! then they go into this filing folder that is organized by event and alphabetically (birthday, congratulations, happy birthday, parents day, valentines,” etc. The envelopes are kept in the back. I probably am missing some, but it doesnt matter…
6. Filing of important papers: taxes, marriage license, pasports, birth certifs, etc
7. just a few sentimental items (bible, picture frames, little books)
8. Board games
Post # 3
9. love these storage boes, try to get the same pattern or color scheme, all of mine are black and white. Here I have
a. nice purses
b. other purses
Put whatever feels right to you
10. seasonal clothing
11. my large purses/totes hanging up. this way I can see them and they dont get smooshed!
12. little storage boxes with headbands and winter gear (mittens, hats, etc)
14. hanging shelves: just in case…
Post # 4
15: scrabbooking crner, handing unit with divisions where all scrapbook items are stored
16. top drawer, office/desk items, second drawer, my current project: my dissertation
17. magazine racks to put whatever I am currently working on and one as a catch all for items to be pt away
18. my coffee to get me through this! Note, the desk is pretty clear, I keep it that way to discourage clutter!
Post # 5
Hope you bees found this helpful!!!!!! 🙂
Post # 6
Where do you get the storage cubes for the floor?
Post # 7
Item 4: Office Max or Amazon. I usualy enter “storage boxes with snaps” to find them
Item 13: The ccontainer store or target
Post # 8
Amazing…now that I get to have a craft room/office, I can make it all cute and organized! 🙂
Post # 9
@MissCountryGirl727: I love organizing, we just moved into our new apartment and I’m tackling each room one by one.
Hope this thread helped my fellow bees!