(Closed) Giddy & at the same time

posted 6 years ago in Encore
Post # 3
1761 posts
Buzzing bee

It’s awesome! I wish everyone could experience such giddiness–at any age. I’m glad you finally get to be whole and happy.

Post # 4
1133 posts
Bumble bee

That kind’ve brought tears to my eyes. My mom just turned 50 and is still married to my father. If for some reason they didn’t last, I would be so happy for her to find someone that made her feel the way you describe your man makes you feel. Age has literally nothing to do with the giddy or the happiness you feel…it’s LOVE 🙂

Post # 5
1566 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Yay for you!!! You should feel giddy….you deserve it!! I am an encore bride too, and my Fiance has never been married either. When I married before it was becasue I was dating a man at the point in my life when people got married…not becasue he was ‘right’ for me.  I now realize the difference and am giddy as well!!  I have a beautiful daughter too :)….Fiance loves her like his own.  Never feel silly for being over the moon in love…it’s freaking hard to find!

Post # 6
487 posts
Helper bee

You have every right to feel as giddy as any bride does. Congratulations!!! 🙂

Post # 7
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Im glad you’re giddy!  Im panicked 2nd time around.

Post # 8
5075 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

I think it’s wonderful!  Why shouldn’t you be giddy??

I’m 42 and an encore bride.  Fiance is 40 and has never been married.  I thank God every day that we’re together.   

Post # 9
1841 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

IMO, you have every right to be happy and excited, regardless of YOUR age or your FI’s age.  I am 41, my Fiance is 41 (but four months younger and never lets me forget it), both ended emotionally abusive relationships, and we have never been happier.  And we’re planning to do it up right!  Even though we have adult children (21 and 19, both going on 12) we’re going to have the ceremony, and the reception, and everything that goes along with it.

The topic ‘Giddy & at the same time’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors