(Closed) Gift Registry 360

posted 7 years ago in Gifts and Registries
Post # 3
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

IMO MyRegistry.com is much better. They allow most merchants to sync (Macy’s, Target, Amazon, and a few others). It’s really great and I think the technology is a lot better than GR360.

Post # 4
2053 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

We are using GR360. It is a nice concept compiling lists from several other sources into one streamlined list for guests to follow. However, it is a bit of a pain as it takes a while to upload/refresh, and sometimes it doesn’t at all with particular links or items, i.e., our Macy’s link. It says to wait 24 hrs. but I waited 3 days and had to call their customer service today to straighten it out. It’s been fixed now and so we are going to give a trial run with my Bridal Shower and see how it goes with guests. I hope it doesn’t give them grief. 🙁 If it continues to be a pain I would love to check out MyRegistry.com. Thanks for the tip!

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I have been using 360 for a few days and im utterly disgusted. It wont let me log in so i can only access it thru the link they sent in tghe confirmation email. But even that only lasts abut 5 mins, just long enough to find an item, try to add it and then get logged out .. Yes i have written in and followed the instructions to the leter with no success… my wedding is in a few months. I dont have the typical year like most do, so i need to get a move on … Im going to myregistry asap!!! 

The topic ‘Gift Registry 360’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors