(Closed) Girls with black hair & tan skin.. what lip color?

posted 7 years ago in Beauty
Post # 4
3167 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

lol i’m the same and don’t really ever wear anything on my lips. i’ll line them in something a bit darker than my lips, fill them in/blend a bit and then cover it with a medium pink ‘stick.

Post # 5
81 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Smashbox has a great lipstain, “Limitless Lip Stain and Color Seal Balm”, in all sorts of colors. It won’t transfer to your man, and the balm keeps your lips from drying out. I like Sangria. ๐Ÿ™‚ You can find it at Sephora.

Post # 6
3281 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I am so jealous of girls who can wear red red lipstick! I love it so much. I have the same complexion and I tend to just wear gloss too.

There is this color by Benefit called “Brick” and I love it, but I only wear it when we go out out ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 7
3758 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I usually do a natural pink like gloss, my favorite is coral rose from Mary Kay ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 8
633 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Have you tried a lip stain if your man doesn’t like the stickiness of the gloss?

Post # 10
325 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

pink!

Post # 11
2192 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I agree with the lip tint.  Benefit makes a good one.  I wear a neutral lip gloss by them.  They have a 3 pack with double tips for 6 colors that I got to find the right color.  Nothing worse than buying a full tube and it being a horrible color!

P.S. Its my 500th post!!

The topic ‘Girls with black hair & tan skin.. what lip color?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors