- 3 years ago
- Wedding: October 2013
DH and I decided to TTC for the very first time! Estimated ovulation date is coming up in about a week! We decided to just give it a go, and if it doesn’t happen this cycle we will wait until June to continue trying.
I work in the schools, so I would ideally like to have a baby toward the end of the school year (I know it very well may not work out this way). Also, I’m MOH in a wedding this coming June, and I don’t want to be 7+ months preggers at the wedding! I think if we concieved now the baby would be 1 month old at the wedding, which isn’t exactly ideal either, but we are going to leave it up to chance. 🙂
We are just excited to know that there is a possibility it could happen. 🙂
Wish us luck!