(Closed) Gonna Be a Two Dress Bride! Raise Your Glass & Post Your PICS!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
7695 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

haha lol.   I have to say it though-YOU really ROCK the Amara!  πŸ™‚

Post # 6
59 posts
Worker bee

wow that red dress is HOT! i love it and i think your 2 dress idea is the perfect solution πŸ™‚

Post # 7
5096 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

I think you look GORGEOUS in both of them, but the Amara Royale is just mind-blowing!!  Congrats!!

Post # 9
23 posts
  • Wedding: August 2012

Your red dress is sick! I love it!  You will certainly stand out and be memorable in that beauty. Good find πŸ™‚

Post # 10
183 posts
Blushing bee

that red dress is beautiful!

Post # 11
755 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I LOVE both of these dresses.  

And I lovee your red dress!

[attachment=1631983,202649] [attachment=1631983,202650]

Post # 12
1013 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

You are rocking the RED dress! Love it

Post # 14
3 posts
  • Wedding: August 2011

the second one again πŸ˜‰

Post # 15
163 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

It was not so easy to follow the whole story πŸ˜‰ But I think you did end up with a good compromise. The white dress is very nice and perfect for the first part of the day. The red is a bit strong, so I think it’s a good idea to only keep it for the evening!

Post # 16
10 posts
  • Wedding: June 2011

@lwilliams107: i have followed your posts as i too had similar dilemmas about wearing a red dress. (the whole traditional thing) i was going to wear two dresses one white for the ceremony and the red later but nothing i tried on compared to the feeling i got in red so i have decided to stick to one.  i love my red dress but since seeing you in the amara im obsessed with finding a stockist and trying one on you look awesome in it, go with what you feel best in, i listened to family and friends opinions and comments and stressed for ages over my decision but in the end i know i made the right choice. you look fantastic in both your dresses but im biased, ha ha!!! 

The topic ‘Gonna Be a Two Dress Bride! Raise Your Glass & Post Your PICS!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors