(Closed) Good & cheap honeymoon Locations

posted 8 years ago in Honeymoons
Post # 3
505 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

vegas would definitely be my #1 pick.  That is where we are going and only because I love it there so much.

2.  New York City

3.  Orlando, Florida

4. San Francisco, San Diego or Los Angeles

5.  Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge, TN

6. Cruise (you can get a cruise for way less than $2000 I think)

It all depends on where you are located and how much you want to spend.  Obviously flying somewhere would cost more than being able to drive.  The types of activities and cost of hotels also vary from place to place.

What are you looking at spending?

Post # 4
332 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

New Orleans

Destin Florida *has the San Destin Resort*

lots of coastal towns and areas in Florida

Hot Springs Ark

Austin Texas* for love of music etc*

Chicago maybe

Niagra Falls

Lake Tahoe

Post # 5
654 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

We did Atlantic City NJ.. So many people rolled their eyes at us but we had so much fun and it was the best of both worlds in combining the beach and the city.

Post # 7
2058 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Florida Keys – – Jackson Hole, WY – – San Juan Islands, WA – – Vancouver, British Columbia CA – – Maybe there are some neat places in Ontario?

Post # 8
724 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

My fiance and I are probably going to go to this resort in Oregon where we’re getting married. It’s called Sunriver. You can rent a house or a condo and they have swimming, biking, rafting, hiking, tennis, golf, and they have a cute little village area. It’s also close to Bend, OR where there’s lots of shopping and restaurants too. Not sure where you’re getting married but there might be other resorts like that in your state. 

Post # 9
1830 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

What about some place like Yellowstone?  Or perhaps San Francisco and the Napa Valley?  That is where my FI and I were thinking of going for our mini-moon – it’s supposed to be gorgeous and uber romantic!  🙂

Post # 10
611 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I guess it depends on where you are…..

My b/f and I did a roadtrip up from California to Seattle, and went up to Vancouver. Goregous drive! Saw Crator Lake, Seattle was way fun so was Vancouver.   You could check out Victoria Island…

Being from nor-cal, I can vouch for San Fran, there’s wine tasting in Napa, and don’t forget Monterey and Big Sur all goregous places!

Post # 11
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Hawaii is extremely affordable. my FI and i got a 6 day trip to a resort with a rental car and airfare through expedia.com for $1500 with taxes about $1700.

The topic ‘Good & cheap honeymoon Locations’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors