Got my dress! Allure8971, not my dream dress.:(

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1158 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@Littleapple22:  I think you look absolutely stunning in your dress!!! I think this dress is very flattering on you (you are also a very pretty girl!!!). If you didn’t try on the other styles of dresses, I might say you made a choice too quickly, but it seems like you shopped around, which is important. I think you made an excellent choice!

It is hard to get THAT vision of what you thought you would be in, out of your head, but give yourself some credit. You’ve spent a LOT more time thinking about what you thought you looked like, compared to what you will look like. Look at this dress with fresh eyes in a few days/week. I’m sure you’ll be happy you purchased it!

Post # 4
214 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

it may not be what you invisioned but it makes you look fantastic! my dress is different from what i originally pictured too!

Post # 5
705 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

your dress is very flattering 

i think you made a great choice

Post # 6
11772 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

After buying my dress, I had a freak-out all that night!

Then I went in to try it on, and I remembered how AMAZING I felt in it. It was so clearly the right choice once I stopped freaking out!

Post # 7
8720 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

My dress wasnt what I envisioned and sometimes that bums me out. However, it was the most flattering on me and I feel 100% comfortable when it is actually on. Your dress looks wonderful on you and that’s all that matters!

Post # 8
1102 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@Littleapple22:  You look freaking amazing, floored most girls would kill to look so fab in their dress … i get u kinda saw ur self in a ball gown, but sometimes when you put something on it just looks so killer you gotta go for it right … and your SO will get faint when he sees you in that you look soo beauitful in it you picked good 

Post # 9
1087 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

If this isn’t your dream dress, do you mind if I dream about it? It’s friggin’ gorgeous!

Post # 11
1901 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@Littleapple22:  You look absolutely stunning in that dress!! 

Post # 12
398 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

You look hot! I think you can totally carry off that dress. I think it’s hard for people to see the vision we see– after all, you’re standing in a store with regular make-up and hair. Once you’re all done up, your MOH will see what we all see.

Not to mention, it’s a wedding! It should be dramatic!

Post # 14
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Oh  so beautiful!Laughing

Post # 15
1179 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I love that dress, you look beautiful!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors