Post # 1
I’m having a blah day- I just don’t want to do anything. We are waiting on some huge career news for DH- thought we would get it Thursday, and we’re still waiting. FH was exhausted and went to bed so a little lonely. I am looking for something to cheer me up, so I’ll start with a gratitude list. Feel free to add your own or any ideas on getting out of a yucky mood. Thanks.
1. wonderful FH
2. nice weather this weekend
3. Next week is a short week
4. football returns!
5. I finally got my bookcase in a month after promised, and it looks nice. Stores a lot too!
Post # 3
1. We have fantastic toasting flutes from Tiffany’s!
2. I found a venue that’s gorgeous and I *think* we can afford.
3. I’m moving in with Fiance soon!
4. My job gives me a nice paycheck every week.
Post # 4
1) WONDERFUL FH 🙂
2) Bratty cats who are in a snuggly mood today
3) Hugs from my Grandma and auntie this afternoon when we visited, which always cheers me up
4) Made awesome-tastic cupcakes the other night
I feel blah, too…starting school again tomorrow. Yuck.
Post # 5
1) Found awesome decorations today unexpectedly
2) School starts tomorrow so my daughter will be back in a regular routine.
3) Fiance and I made serious progress on our wedding slide show
4) I’m excited about football being back too!