- 4 years ago
Why I hate the Great Bridal Expo. Potential vendors please be very careful when dealing with these people they are very un organized and unprofessional. Here is a list of my experience at the Great Bridal Expo, Anaheim California.
1) Great Bridal Expo, Anaheim Show-My staff and I were directed to unload at a specific place by the gate guard. I got out and left my crew with our vehicles. I proceeded to go look for where the expo would be. I walked through the convention center and bumped into many of the other vendors who had no idea where to go. I finally found you guys. There was no signs or any of your staff directing any of the vendors where to go. I remember because many of your vendors where wondering aimlessly and looking for directions.
2) Great Bridal Expo, Anaheim Show-Upon returning to my vehicle one of the conventions security guards was very rude to my staff and verbally insulting. The security guard had asked my staff member to move the vehicle and my staff member let the security guard now that I had the keys and he would have me move it when I got back. He also called me to let me know that the security guard wanted the vehicle moved. When I got down there the security guard gave my staff member a ticket. Your company had no signs anywhere directing any of your vendors where to unload. The gate guard gave us directions where to unload. When I spoke with the security guard he was very rude with me as well and explained to me and I quote “what just cause you paid your money you think your special”. I spent most of my morning dealing with this issue instead of being able to focus on our booth.
3) Great Bridal Expo, Anaheim Show-We did the free give away at this event and it was really embarrassing and pointless that when you guy announced our business name your gentleman gave the wrong company name. We have this on video tape if you would like to see it. We are not called DJ on the Go, we are On The GO DJ Pro. So basically we did a giveaway to promote a different company, thanks Great Bridal Expo!
4) Great Bridal Expo LA Show-We get our booth and once again the disappoint already starts. You gave us a booth that had two big pillars in the center of our space. This made it very difficult for us to manage people that where coming to our booth and wanting information. This is not what we paid for.
5) Great Bridal Expo LA Show-You put us directly across from another DJ company. When we brought that to Wendy’s attention she made the comments. “How did that happen I looked these plans over and over and didn’t notice that”. She gave us her apologies. When I signed up with you guys I was specifically told that I would not be put by another business that provided the same type of services that we did.
6) Great Bridal Expo LA Show-Also our power at this show was not working when we got there. We had to wait about an hour for someone to come connect it. It was found out that our power was never connected. This put setting up of our booth behind schedule.
I brought all of these complaints up to management and explained to them I no long want to do business with them because of the terrible services The Great Bridal Expo provided my company. This is what you vendors will have to deal with if you sign a contract with them and they provide you with horrible services.
Joy Response Dear Mr. Perez:
The contract you signed is non cancelable but you do have a couple options. You can either sell your space to another company OR you can send literature to be distributed in the gift bag given to each registered guest. In either event, payments will remain due per the written terms of your contract. If you choose to do the literature distribution you would still get the database of all registered guests approx. 2 weeks after the event. Should you choose not to take advantage of either of these options and not make the payment currently past due, your account will be turned over to Dun & Bradstreet at which point collection and/or legal costs would be added. Please get back to me by next Wednesday, July 10, 2013 and let me know your intention.
Additionally, we have been alerted by others that you personally, and on behalf of your business, are engaging in a campaign to spread negative and slanderous comments regarding the shows/operations of this company. Other exhibitors have come forth with specific information concerning such comments and how your comments are damaging the business reputation of Great Bridal Expo and its affiliated Companies. If this continues, we will have no other alternative but to pursue immediate legal action in the US Federal Court in Broward County, Florida pursuant to the terms of your agreement. I must say that we hope this extraordinary and costly action, to both of us, will not be necessary. However, you will give us no other option if you continue to defame the Company as you have during the recent past.
Joy Accounting Department Great Bridal Expo Group, Inc.