- 6 years ago
- Wedding: August 2012 - W Hotel Silicon Valley
On Sunday, we went into Men’s Wearhouse to pick out my FH & his groomsmens’ tuxedos. He decided on the new Vera Wang tuxedo in grey for him and his four groomsmen and black tuxedos for my brother and our dads (both my dad & brother are walking me down the aisle). I walked in set on doing ivory shirts for everyone since my dress is ivory (which I am now second-guessing) and I also thought FH would be in at least an aqua tie, but the sales guy talked us into putting him in ivory everything (shirt, vest, tie) so he would stand out from the groomsmen. So as of right now…
- FH will be in grey Vera Wang tuxedo with ivory shirt, ivory vest, ivory tie.
- GMs will be in grey Vera wang tuxedo with ivory shirt, “mermaid” (aqua) vest, “mermaid” tie.
- My brother will be in black Vera Wang with ivory shirt, black vest, black tie
- Both dads will be in black Calvin Klein tuxedos with ivory shirt, black vest, black tie.
I haven’t even seen my dress in ivory yet, since the one I tried on at the salon was in Champagne, so I am not even sure how off-white it is. But now I’m wondering if I should put everyone in true white shirts, and FH in an ivory vest with an ivory tie, or an ivory vest with aqua tie. I know this seems trivial, but it’s worrying me and it gets so complicated with all these colors! I’m sure however it ends up will look fine, but any suggestions???