(Closed) Hair & Makeup Trial (take 2)! Pics inside

posted 6 years ago in Beauty
Post # 3
4653 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I love it! Im planning on doing the same look but with a headband so I might be Biased But it looks great on you! 

Post # 4
425 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Ok Beautiful pics! I think that with this hair style and the the make up in the first trial, Its a perfect go!

Post # 5
1577 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Compared to the last trial, this one is so much softer and less severe.  It has that beautiful illusion of laissez-faire, and I find myself focusing more on your features and less on your hair.

Add to the fact that this is more “you” on fancy occasions; I would say this is much much better.

Post # 6
955 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I think you look great! I like it a lot more than the 1st one.

Post # 8
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

This looks really great – and I like it better than your first one. You look a lot happier this time. Did you use hot curlers? I plan on doing mine down and curly as well.

Post # 9
455 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Honestly, I like your up in the first post.  But, it looks beautiful like this too.

Post # 10
606 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I love the hair down and curls a very similar look I’m going for!

Post # 12
3369 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I really love it.  In fact, that first pic (w/ the clip) would have been an inspiration pic for me… (I recently had my wedding)  Beautiful!

Post # 13
463 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I really like it, but I like the half up from your first trial a lot too! You really can’t go wrong no matter what you decide.  All three are beautiful.

Post # 15
269 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

Absolutely beautiful and classic, this is also the look I’m going for I posted a thread about my looong hair in beauty.

I have a double lace edge fingertip veil I want to wear with my hair down and curled.

With my Oleg Cassini CRL 277.

Show us your dress! 🙂

Post # 16
269 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

Sorry the pics are so big I thought I resized them.

The topic ‘Hair & Makeup Trial (take 2)! Pics inside’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors