Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2011

You look great!!!

You also look very familiar to me, but I doubt that we know each other 🙂

Post # 4
14784 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

You look so pretty.  I like the veil, I would keep it.

You are not originally from NE are you?

Post # 6
3788 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Love the eye makeup! You look great. I do agree about the lipstick looking better faded, so maybe find a lighter shade closer to that or blot the heck out of it when you put it on! You may want to consider a little bit of eyebrow pencil to fill in and darken up your browns just a little bit. It would help define them in pictures (especially the farther away ones), and I think it would really add to the retro glam look that your makeup, veil and hairstyle evoke. Not like Dita Von Teese territory, just a soft brown shade maybe?

Post # 8
376 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

You look great! Although the red lipstick is more “vintage”, I totally see your point and for your complexion might choose a wine or plum shade instead. But you look beautiful, I can’t wait to see your final pics!

Post # 9
3540 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

awww what a stunner!! besides the lippy great look!!

Post # 11
1391 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Your hair looks good!!

Post # 12
877 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

The lighting was not the best in the first picture, but after seeing the pictures of your complete look, I think you look AMAZING!  You’re going to make a beautiful bride!

Your hair, makeup, veil, and dress – all look good on you.  I think the lipstick also looks better faded.

The topic ‘Hair/Makeup Trial & Dress pics.. full look’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors