Post # 1
So close to the weekend- help the next hour pass faster.
We’re going to do a Halloween themed bingo at our small party to get people to mix and talk a bit more. I’m trying to find more than the picture Halloween bingo cards you find online.
This is what I have so far
– Take a photo with someone you don’t know and post it on facebook
– Teach someone the Time warp
– Catch an apple using only your teeth
– An eerie message
– Homemade costume
– Slide a horror movie catchphrase into regular conversation
Can you all think of anything else? If possible, the focus getting on people to converse and laugh
Post # 4
@tmsing: Perfect! That last one totally made me giggle. Thanks!
Post # 5
@missfrillycoat: hehe. Here’s more:
- Someone wearing animal ears i.e. bunny, cat, dog, etc.
- Sparkles/glitter on a costume and/or face
- A mask
- A zombie/any undead creature or character
- Two or more people dressed up as the same thing
- Candy, or specific candies like candy corn, kit kats, Dots, 3 Musketeers, Starburst, etc.
- Someone who needs to be asked what their costume is.
- Someone from a reality show
- A pirate
- A superhero
- A mask
Btw if you want me to try to make a BINGO template for you I’d be happy to try. I don’t have much to do today and tomorrow >.<
Post # 6
Oh my gosh, you are such a sweetheart! I actually love doing these things, so I think I’ll do it myself- but seriously, thank you so much for offering!
Post # 7
Someone using their work clothes as a costume.