Happy 2013, hive! Did you make a New Year's resolution?

posted 1 year ago in Holidays
8510 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

I didn’t make one this year because I was bound to break it!

6 posts
Newbee

to do what makes me happy not what others tell me to do, so I moved in with my fiance.

3658 posts
Sugar bee

@Gemstone:  lol…that’s so funny, that’s totally me when i try to work…i have this ab machine thingy that i use as a reclyner to watch TV lol…..my only resolution, if you can call it that, is to become a mother:)

537 posts
Busy bee

My resolution was to take my vitamins everyday and eat more veggies!  I don’t think DH and I can get to the 5-a-day (that’s a lot!), but I can do 4 a day for sure. 

1549 posts
Bumble bee

Sure I did – my new years resolution is to get married. That way I might actually keep my resolution for once :)

209 posts
Helper bee

I don’t make resolutions, I make goals but maybe they are the same thing.  My goal is to be happy, healthy and blessed.

4507 posts
Honey bee

My goal is to cancel my gym membership and stop throwing money away! :)

3303 posts
Sugar bee

I made a bunch…I can’t even remember them all now.  I remember…get lost in myself at least 1x a week, stick up for myself, fall in love every day, wear fun clothes, use all my fun smelling lotions and perfumes etc, and to get married :) Haha…goin for a take care of myself theme this year!

2992 posts
Sugar bee

To drink more water and less soda. I currently drink a 12 pk. per day!

454 posts
Helper bee

@Gemstone:  My secret one was to get engaged (new it was coming before Feb) and turns out he proposed on New Years Eve! Done before 2013 even kicked in ;)

My “official” one was to not get worked up over small issues, which I imagine will be quite hard wedding planning, but also a really good one for this year :)

Last year it was to wear heels 2 – 3 times a week and I did that one, which was awesome, made me feel like I was getting good use out of my extensive shoe collection :D

550 posts
Busy bee

Mine is to become a morning person.  I hate waking up every morning.  LOL I always want to sleep in and hit my snooze button about 10 times before I actually wake up.  I’m a min or two late to work most days.  I have to figure out what works for me.  I want to eventually get to the point where I’m waking up early on the weekends, because my body is use to it.  So far, I have to say I haven’t been very good with my resolution, but I’m hoping thats because its been a short work week.  lol  I know I know..Excuses…excuses!!!!  lol

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.