(Closed) Happy Wedding mak418

posted 8 years ago in Connecticut
Post # 3
354 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Aw!!!  Thanks, Plantains!!!

Didn’t see this before the wedding, but such a treat to find it now!  Just got back on Tuesday from the honeymoon.

And the wedding was fabulous… perfect weather, great food, and it was just an awesome party (Our DJ in particular was amazing… if anyone needs a recommendation, he was great.  One of the best decisions we made – people were dancing all night.  and I didn’t think we had a dancing crowd!)

Don’t have pro pics yet, but this is one of my favorites that one of my friends took. (There are more good ones, but don’t know if my bridesmaids want thier pics on teh interwebs…)

Post # 4
18645 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

You looked beautiful!  Congrats!

Post # 6
354 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I’ll do a detail post once I have some pro pics (or maybe I’ll grab some of the non pro ones on FB and put them up here)… should have them soon.  Can’t wait!

And our DJ was Aardvark Audio out of Southington (but they do travel down to this neck of the woods).  They were great.  Ron is the DJ, and his wife Christy both helps him, and acts as a quasi-DOC – she was even the one who fluffed my skirt out right before I walked down the aisle!  They’re really nice, and very professional.  PM me if you’d like more info.

And thank you… I was so happy – I usually hate to see photos of myself, but I think the happiness really shines through.  🙂

The topic ‘Happy Wedding mak418’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors