(Closed) Hardest time with finding Bridal Hair & Makeup

posted 9 years ago in Houston
Post # 4
801 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2008

My original goal was to book with The Perfect Face but they were unavailable for my wedding (I tried booking back in March or April for an end of August wedding) so I asked them for a recommendation.  You can read my experience with the recommendation under vendors.  Some others you may wish to look into include Cara Dulce (VideoBride recommended them) and Facade.  I actually went to Facade for a "makeup lesson" last December to update my look and really enjoyed it and the finished product.  Good luck!

Post # 5
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2007

Thanks Pelikila for mentioning my recommendation. I just want to say again that we had a really great experience with Cara Dulce. If you want you can read my review here: http://www.videobrideblog.com/2009/05/nic-cam-hair-and-make-up.html

I also have pics on my blog of my sister’s actual wedding day. The only suggestion I have is to take a pic of yourself and then bring that pic the day of, or have the girls write down what they did for your make-up. A different person did my make-up the day of and she had to start over because she kinda did her own thing. But maybe I should have communicated more with her, I dunno!

Hope this helps!

Post # 6
2 posts
Wannabee

I just come back from my friend wedding.  I have Robin by facesbyrobin did her make up and she was so great.  She help us out a lot.  It was a last minute appointment and she was happy to help us out, and even help us with looking for a hair dresser also.  I would highly recommand her to anyone.  She did a fantastic job.  http://www.facesbyrobin.com/

Post # 7
2 posts
Wannabee

We got Renee do my friend hair and she also did a great job.  If you need someone to do your hair shoot her an email.  <span class=”yshortcuts” style=”border-bottom: #0066cc 1px dashed; background: #dceeff; color: #000; cursor: hand”>[email protected]

Post # 8
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I’m using Your Beautiful Face and have loved them so far!  They are affordable, very professional, and my make up/hair trial went great!

Post # 9
774 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

Thanks for the tip! I am going to Bridal Extravaganza this weekend and they will have a booth there so I will check them out!

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2009

I went with Cara Dulce and had a great experience.  Sara did my hair and makeup, and it was flawless. They also did hair and makeup for some of my bridesmaid, and everyone was super happy with the results!

The topic ‘Hardest time with finding Bridal Hair & Makeup’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors