(Closed) Has anyone bought Demetrios Illusions 3137?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I bought this dress!! I love it, it’s so flattering, so light and so comfortable! Laughing

[attachment=1071053,133563]

Post # 4
311 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I am currently OBSESSED with this dress.. I must find a place to try it on! @precious.. you look beautiful in it!

Post # 5
249 posts
Helper bee

i am wearing this dress for my wedding, can’t wait! i don’t currently have a picture of me in it, but it is an even more gorgeous dress in person. it is sliming in all the right spots and it is so light and flowy! i am wearing a double layered tulle slip underneath to make it a little more full.

Post # 6
175 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Would you mind letting us know how much that dress cost? It’s gorgeous! I love a lot of the Demetrios Illusions gowns.

Post # 7
60 posts
Worker bee

@junebug12:  thank you! =)

@anuicupcake:  the dress cost i believe $1150 at a shop in CT, i’ve read that in some areas it could be a bit more though- not sure why!

Post # 8
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I just bought this dress! Absolutely gorgeous and it’s perfect for our outdoor wedding!  It’s really light and the layers of the skirt flow beautifully in the wind! I believe the price was 1300 +/- but I got a bit of a discount 🙂

Post # 9
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

This is a beautiful dress! What is the fabric for the tiers? Is it chiffon or organza?

The topic ‘Has anyone bought Demetrios Illusions 3137?’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors