(Closed) Has anyone bought Pronovias Fresa 2011

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2012

1. Hey everyone,

Yes I would love to see pictures of real brides to be wearing this dress or trying it on. I was hoping to find one myself but the bridal salons i checked does not have it yet. Its a beautiful dress!!!

Post # 4
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2011

@bayla17:

I don’t know if anyone has replied to you or not, but I just tried that dress on tonight! I fell in love with it!! I can’t upload the pics until I get home on Friday night if you still want pics. But since you posted a month ago-I’m sure you’ve already seen pics! Email me at [email protected] if you still want pics. Without the right bra…and enough boobs, it does look like I have 3 breasts. Otherwise the dress is great-too bad the flower is covering a seam!

Take Care,

Heather

Post # 6
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2010

I have! I purchased the dress back in April and will have the final dress fitting next week, my wedding is 11/6/2010. 

I am 5’3 and curvy, about 128 pounds. And I really love how it fits.  I have a small chest so they are sewing cups in for me to give me more umph and I am using the Nu Bra as well, but I feel if you are bigger in the chest area, it won’t look bad. The material is great and it hides everything!!!! I can send pics to you if you like!

Have you tried it on since?

Post # 7
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: January 2011

@dmate926: I would really like to see your pics…I’m having my dress made but I’m having second thoughts. I too am 5’3 and would love to see how this looks on someone who isn’t 6 foot tall!

Post # 10
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I just bought FRESA yesterday but couldn’t try it on because they didn’t have it in stock.  The sales associate ensured me that there was no difference between Fresa and Galante other than the sweetheart cut…it’s a bit of gamble considering that the dress is only expected to arrive in June.  Any pictures you have of yourselves in the dress would be greatly appreciated!!! You can send to [email protected] 

Post # 11
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Hi everyone!

I’m looking at the fresa and finding it really hard to make a final decision! I really like it but the sample dress i tried was much too big for me. If anyone has any pics of themselves in the fresa they could post i’d really love to see them!

Post # 12
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I just bought this dress on tuesday! I fell in love with it!

I’m also 5’3 and bra size 34B…I weight 108 pounds, im really petite

thats why im planning to take our the flower because its too much for me, did anyone get rid of the flower? how does it look?

congratulations to all of you girls for the exquisite taste in wedding dresses 😉 haha

Post # 14
177 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

@con1982:thats awful – i hope u found a nice dress to wear – did pronovias give an expalnation on why it didnt get delivered on time?

Post # 16
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@dmate926: Can you post or send me your pics? I too have the same build as you and debating on this dress. I can’t find a store near my area that caries it. =(

Thanks!

The topic ‘Has anyone bought Pronovias Fresa 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors