Has anyone got a pic of Allure 2767 in ivory?

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I actually just bought this dress! I absolutely love it. It is a size 8 and fits like a glove.. Hope these photos help. 🙂

Post # 5
3 posts
Wannabee

No problem! Happy to help. It’s really hard when you’re not allowed to take pictures. You get home and then you’re stumped! 

Yes, I am going to do a belt. Something thin just to give it a pop like you said. Don’t want to take away from the soft beautiful lace! Another thing I liked about the lace was how it was raised.. Kind of sat above the fabric if that makes sense.? Which shows more predominately in photos. I noticed that when looking through photos of other lace dresses I tried on.

Post # 6
10 posts
Newbee

I wish I found this post sooner! I tried on the ivory/champagne dress a few months ago and took it back because the color ended up throughing me off. They told me I could order one in ivory but it was so hard to even find pictures of this dress that I didn’t want risk it.

So for the sake of any future brides considering or have purchased this dress, here’s the dress in ivory/champagne (=

(PLEASE EXCUSE THE PILLOW) haha 

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  katglr.
Post # 7
1 posts
Wannabee

Hello ladies,

Please, I really need your help. I am ordering this dress online, but I am not too sure about its length. I am 5’7 and I would like to wear 3 inch heels with this dress. I guess my question for any of the brides who actually tried it is, are you guys 5’7 and above? I have fallen in love with this dress and I am hoping it is the right length.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors