(Closed) Has anyone seen Casablanca 2073g in person? Pic included!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
356 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I don’t have that dress, but I bought it’s Tull, beaded sister.  2077. It’s gorgeous and well made.  My dress was around $1400 (Including tax). 

That’s a beautiful dress, and I hope you find it!! Try looking to see when they have trunk shows.  I heard that is when the designer brings all thier dresses to the shop.  Good Luck!

Post # 5
1870 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@Happilyevaafter5:  WOW! I love that dress! I am a little sad I never saw it before.

Post # 6
356 posts
Helper bee

@SaraP2012 Thank you!! I can never hear enough dress compliments!

Post # 8
289 posts
Helper bee

@Imean:  I ordered a different casablanca however, when I was at my local bridal shop, I was told that casablanca will let you order ANY dress it has EVER MADE.  so if you could try on a similar silouette and it looks good on you and you really love this dress, you can order it even if the store doesn’t carry it.  you can also ask your local shop to order a sample of it for their store if you really feel like you need to see it on you in person.  good luck and keep us posted!

Post # 9
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Hey! I bought this dress and have many pictures to show 🙂 I’m actually going in for my 1st fitting this weekend. So the pictures of the 1st time I tried it on show that its a little big and not steamed but I hope this helps 🙂

The topic ‘Has anyone seen Casablanca 2073g in person? Pic included!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors