Has anyone shopped at DazzlingRock? Or ideas on $200 or less band!!

posted 3 years ago in Rings
Post # 7
1275 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I ordered a Dazzling Rock ring guard!

Here are pictures:

It shipped quickly and I had a jeweler inspect it who said the diamonds were all what they were listed at spec-wise, but one of them was cracked and would fall out of the prong at some point.  Due to that and the fact that I could see where the bands connected (I wanted them to connect on the bottom of the shanks so it wasn’t visible from the top view) I sent it back, and my return was processed quickly and my money refunded without any problems!  I’d order from them again.

Post # 9
357 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@FutureMrsM87:  Thanks! I haven’t had any stones fall out or get loose. Ive had my e-ring almost a year and the band since October, wear them pretty much daily. I don’t wear them when showering or sleeping or washing dishes, stuff like that, and I wore a fake CZ standin to the beach for my honeymoon. A lot of people have issues with stones falling out when they try to size a pave band and they use a jeweler who tells them it’s possible when it isn’t a good idea. I also have my rings insured so if one does fall out, I can get it replaced!

Post # 11
357 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@FutureMrsM87:  I just did it through State Farm. They do all my insurance. Actually I need to call and add my wedding band…only have the e-ring on there right now. It’s $30/year so its super cheap!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors