Has anyone tried on Mori Lee #1862?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
504 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

If you go to the search bar and type in Morilee 1862, there are a couple of threads on this dress with pictures 

Post # 5
170 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I tried it on but it was too plain to me. I wanted sequins on my dress and it was just all lace. Don’t get me wrong, it is a beautiful gown. Also it fitted different on me than I thought it would. Try it on and see what you think! You won’t know what you really like on you until you start trying dresses on 🙂

Post # 7
15 posts
  • Wedding: September 2013

I tried on this dress recently and loved it.  I actually put down a deposit but then found a dress that fits my style and personality better.  It was a really hard decision because both dresses are lovely.  The Mori Lee’s lace is exquisite and the shape hugs in all the right places.

Since I purchased the other dress, I’m actually looking to sell the Mori Lee.  It’s brand new, unworn, no alterations, in fact I just got a phone call yesterday that it is available for pick up!

I just wanted to throw that out there in case anyone is interested!  Please PM me if so!  It would help me out immensely and it would be really awesome to give someone else their dream dress!

Post # 8
3 posts
  • Wedding: September 2013

@purplelace:  Hi!! I am not sure if you still need pictures, but I wore this dress for my wedding day! I love the beautiful lace and the gorgeous silhouette of it. I had to extend the boning in the dress to make the hips not bunch and wrinkle (the original boning stops at your midsection and causes an ugly wrinkle). Anyways, happy shopping!!

Post # 9
13 posts
  • Wedding: August 2013

Hello, I am selling my Mori Lee 1862. It really is a stunning dress. Please PM me for more info. I’m selling for a very reasonable price compared to the retail price.

Post # 10
10 posts

I purchased the Mori Lee 1862 past weekend.  Very similiar to Enzoani Dakota but a lot cheaper.

Post # 12
8296 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

tweety:  looks amazing on you!

Post # 13
4 posts
  • Wedding: May 2016

grmegan:Hi there, the dress looks amazing on you. I ordered it myself and I am also worried about the wrinkle  now. I was sure it was because of the size of the dress but it seems that everybody is having the same problem. How far did you need to extend  the boning? Did it make the dress uncomfortable to wear? 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors