(Closed) Has anyone tried on this dress? Allure style 9002 or 2609

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
89 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

No but I am going to a store later this week that has it to try it on. Can post pics after.

Post # 5
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@Mysweetpea1003:  did you ever try this on? Im torn between 9002 and 2550 and I can’t find them in store anywhere near me, I would love to see pic’s!!!!

Post # 6
4436 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

The first one is beautiful! Post pics after you try them on:)

Post # 7
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@Zoecorboba56:  here are a few pics of the 9002 dress that I tried on when I ordered it.  The dress is much too big for me but I hope it gives you an idea =)

Post # 8
89 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@ms_lambchops:  I tried on that dress as well recently and I was wondering if you could really seseam affront seams in the dress when you tried it on. Do you have a close up pic of the front?  I would have ordered the dress if it weren’t for the seams so not sure if it was just that particular dress I tried on or if they are all like that. Please let me know. Thanks. 

Post # 9
7 posts
Newbee

@ms_lambchops:  thank you so much for this I’m so torn between this and 2550 and my wedding is 10/12/13 so I need to make the decision ASAP! 

Post # 11
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@Mysweetpea1003:  I didn’t have any issues with the seams.  I may have noticed it but it’s not very obvious to me.  In pics it is also hardly visible. does these two pics help?

Post # 12
166 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

That is a gorgeous dress!! LOVE IT!!

Post # 13
1 posts
Wannabee

Do you know the Price of this gown?

Post # 14
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2014

This is my Allure 9002, im absolutely in love with it 🙂 can’t wait to wear it again next year! 

The topic ‘Has anyone tried on this dress? Allure style 9002 or 2609’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors