Has anyone tried the Alfred Angelo Sapphire 890?

posted 3 years ago in Full Figured
Post # 2
371 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

MrsLogan2014:  that dress is beautiful! Since it is new, it might be difficult to find Bees that have tried it on or worn it on their big day. Maybe you can ask for plus sized brides to post pics of similar style dresses so you can get an idea!

Post # 3
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - Holiday inn rooftop ceremony and reception

MrsLogan2014:  

Post # 4
6 posts
Newbee

I may not be plus figured but I absolutely LOVEEEEE my dress. The style 890..i added a crystal belt to make it stand out more. Hope this helps! 

Post # 5
6 posts
Newbee

Post # 6
6 posts
Newbee

Sorry, thought u would like other pics as well. It IS indeed the 2014 collection because I tried it on at the trunk show. I Googled it and see NO brides with it on… 🙁 Oh and I added an extra layer of skirt under to lift it up more. 

Post # 7
1737 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - 13th ~ TN

eboneyj:  It is a beautiful dress but she may be asking because sometimes, with a style like this, you can look pregnant or even larger than you would like.

Maybe something similar to this, MrsLogan2014

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  MrsUPS.
Post # 8
913 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2014 - 11/15/14-Vineyard

Oh. My. Gosh! That is gorgeous! I love the purple!! I want it, but already ordered my dres! Wahhhhhhh! 

Post # 9
6 posts
Newbee

Oh I see. I just saw the post with the style number and hope that I was helpful.. I understand tho. 

Post # 11
1737 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - 13th ~ TN

eboneyj:  I am sure she will appreciate it. It is definitely a beautiful dress. I wish I had seen it before ordering mine, it would have definitely been in the running.

Post # 15
6 posts
Newbee

I love the 2nd dress on u better than the Alfred angelo style… Hugs your curves… And thank you for the Compliment 🙂  

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors