(Closed) Has anyone tried the Mori Lee 1901? Or 1257? Can send photos?

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I just bought the Mori Lee 1901. I’m going to take the lace off the top and make it strapless, but the fit was surprisingly A-line and not so much a mermaid or trumpet, which is exactly what i was looking for..I look all tired in the photos, it was a long day of dress hunting!

Post # 4
41 posts
Newbee

Post # 5
41 posts
Newbee

Post # 6
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@abbybee:  Hi, I’m also thinling in doing some changes in this same dress!

Can you tell me how your will look in the back, if you are planning to take the lace off the top?

all the best,

Carol

Post # 8
71 posts
Worker bee

@carolwer: – did you decide on this one yet?  I’m thinking of making it a straples sweetheart (but keep as much of the lace as possible – these photos have it all pinned back… and maybe putting in a tie up back instead of a zipper…  my only concen is that the dress can look a bit ‘stiff’ and not move well (see the second to last photo)  I’m also curious if there’s a way to extend the train similar to the last photo (of a different dress)… 

[photos removed at user request]

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@kernstreet:  Hi, 

yes, I decided already for the Morilee dress, I loved the back neckline, and also the fit.

I’m just doing a small change in the front (the red mark in the picture), because the front look to covered in my opinion.

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee

@carolwer:  I am thinking about making the same change as you for the same reason but I´m afraid to mess with the neckline. I don´t really want to make it strapless because I would like to preserve the back v-neck. Can you post a picture of your dress with the change whenever it´s available? My dress is not arriving until April. 

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2015

kernstreet:  hi, did you have the dress made into strapless? If so could I see please? Thank you 🙂 xx

carolwer:   hi, did you have the dress made into strapless? If so could I see please? Thank you 🙂 xx

The topic ‘Has anyone tried the Mori Lee 1901? Or 1257? Can send photos?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors