(Closed) Has anyone used Cards & Pockets invitations?

posted 8 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
137 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Hi! I used Cards and Pockets to buy envelopes for 5 x 7″ invitations, 4-bar response card envelopes, and brown card stock. I’m actually having the invitations printed at a printing place, but it’s been easy to work with the card stock and envelopes. The paper quality is good. I’d recommend ording some samples before ordering everything. The price is really good.

Post # 5
507 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

I ordered stuff for my invites from cardsandpockets. There’s some pictures in this thread if you want to see. I got pocketfolds, invitation mats, envelopes and belly bands from them, and had the actual invites printed at Kinkos.

The quality of the pocketfolds, envelopes, etc, was very good. Make sure to order some samples first to make sure you get the right colors, because the colors look slightly different on the computer screen than in real life. The best thing about them though was the customer service. I had an issue with my order (they didn’t have enough of one of the items I ordered but I needed them rushed), and they actually called me up and ran through the various options and managed to find the best solution, and I got my invite materials on time and exactly how I wanted them. So yeah, they’re good =)

Post # 6
987 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

I ordered all my paper products from them and they were great.  They shipped fast and the quality was very good.  I gocco’d my invites which were pocketfolds with 4 inserts and they turned out great.

Post # 8
1037 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2010 - Carlouel Yacht Club

I JUST placed my envelope order yesterday! I ordered a sample first to make sure, and they were SO nice! The colors are beautiful…

Post # 9
751 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I ordered all of my supplies from there to make my own invitations and am really happy with the quality of everything (pocketfolds, cardstock, invitation mats, envelopes, the works!).  Also, their customer service has been outstanding, I’ve had some questions about printing and how much cardstock I need and they have been beyond helpful and supportive! 

The topic ‘Has anyone used Cards & Pockets invitations?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors