(Closed) Have an opinion? (click here) I need feedback

posted 6 years ago in Bridesmaids
  • poll: Potential BM dress for a chic modern city wedding with a touch of romance (available in plus sizes)
    This is it! It works with your dress, venue, and theme. : (20 votes)
    87 %
    Meh, this doesn't line up with what you described above. Try again (I'll tell you why, see below). : (2 votes)
    9 %
    Hey! I have something that fits your dress, theme, and venue (pic/link below) : (1 votes)
    4 %
  • Post # 3
    491 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

I’m sorry, I’m confused. All I see is one blue BM dress and wedding dresses? Are you wanting them to wear wedding-styled dresses..??

Post # 5
    1810 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

Here are some examples of mix matched dresses that I found via google. What about limiting it to three styles and then having your BMs pick which ones they like. Thats what I ended up doing and they actually all chose the same dress.

Post # 6
    2815 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

I’m having an evening wedding and all my girls are wearing different dresses

Post # 7
    1643 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: January 2015

Have you thought about the convertible dresses – dessy, heskaa, two birds etc…..? Same dress different styles. Good luck

Post # 9
    1810 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

I think that would look fine…and btw Alfred Angelo (and I’m sure others do as well) have pregnancy bm dresses.

Post # 10
    412 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

@HueysLuda:  Would you consider the J Crew dresses?  It looks really similar to the one you posted and then if you wanted you could have them do same color different styles?  I think the one you posted is really pretty though, I’d be happy to wear it as a BM.

Post # 12
    5755 posts
    Bee Keeper

It’s a  nice dress, but if it has a natural waistline, it may have to altered for the pregnant one. By six months, people really start to pop out, and that waist won’t fit over it as it is.

Post # 14
    412 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

Ah yes, I didn’t realize the long ones were so expensive because I’ve been looking at the short style for my wedding!  This one http://www.billlevkoff.com/style/bridesmaid-dress/162 might work well for the pregnant BM but I think is still close enough style wise to the one you picked that it’d be a nice cohesive look!

The topic ‘Have an opinion? (click here) I need feedback’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors