Have any bees tried on the new Maggie Sottero Spring 2014 gowns?

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
Hostess
30313 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@AutumnRose781:  Wow those are gorgeous! Can’t wait to see some ladies in these dresses! 😀

Post # 4
193 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@AutumnRose781:  I recently bought the sottero Monica, but I kind of wish I had seen these first.  I love the Haven dress, so beautiful.  I hope someone has pics!

Post # 6
820 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@AutumnRose781:  I really like the first one. I’m a maggie bride(not the new collection) and I love her dresses! Can’t wait to see some brides in these dresses.

Post # 7
72 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Oooh I’d love to see these on real brides. Wendy reminds me of Esme with a dropped waist.

Post # 7
1248 posts
Bumble bee

bump! I’m going dress shopping tomorrow & looking forward to trying a few of these gowns on! I’m hoping to see some real life brides in them before i go! If not- I’ll post pics on wednesday! 😀

Post # 9
1248 posts
Bumble bee

AutumnRose781:  thank you!!!

I tried Agnes & Ainsley. Agnes was my 2nd fave I tried on. I decided against ruffles in the end, but it looked fabulous. Also, Ainsley was freaking cute! had a bit of a peplum to it, but it was all lace, which wasnt what I was looking for. I was hoping she had the Kirby for me to try, but no such luck!

Ainsley-

Post # 10
1248 posts
Bumble bee

Now, I’m not sure exactly which collection these are out of- theyre just the 2 Maggie’s i tried lol hope they help though!

Post # 13
10 posts
Newbee

I tried on Haven (in Ivory) from Maggie Sottero – pics attached!  I had seen it online in the “Blush” color and didn’t think I’d like it, but I thought it was really pretty in person in the Ivory color!  P.S.  Ignore the bra straps… I forgot my strapless that day!  🙁

Post # 15
353 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

here’s me in the Wendy dress.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors