Have any of you brides tried on Allure 9059?

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
Hostess
30313 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@Lrroma181986:  YAY it’s saturday which means maybe you’re trying on that dress right now! 🙂  Let us know how it goes!

Post # 5
569 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

@Lrroma181986:  I think the dress is AMAZING! Simple & elegant, and I love how you can mix it up with the 100 belt choices out there.

Post # 7
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I tried it on this weekend and it is definitely one of my top picks. Note: I have a different belt on over the top of the one that comes with the dress because I didn’t love how the folds in the existing belt looked. I LOVE the scalloped lace on the bottom (not pictured) and the buttons down the back. I need to think about whether I would really feel comfortable in it – I think I’d probably be “sucking in” all night and not sure I want that. Also, do you think the satin would wrinkle after sitting? Hope this helps, if you are considering this dress, it’s beautiful!

Post # 7
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: February 2017

Hi there! Did anyone of those considering this dress end up wearing it to thier wedding? I am considering this dress and would love to hear your feedback- did it wrinkle, was it  comfortable, did you have to “suck in” all night. thank you in advance!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors