(Closed) HAVE TO MOVE, NOW! & GET MARRIED?? CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!

posted 7 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
2239 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Where were you guys going to live after you get married? If at his place, could you wait it out a little longer until after the wedding and just move in with him? That seems odd that they would ask you to move.

Post # 5
2781 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Is there a friend you can stay with just for a short while until you find your own place? What are you planning to have done after the wedding? Can you step that up? I feel for you girl. I used to have a really awful flatmate who brought ALL sorts of tramps home with him. It was hellish. When the other flatmate and I confronted him about it he trashed our rooms. It was all a bit dramatic and silly in hindsight but just so irritating when it happened!

Post # 6
505 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

That doesn’t make any sense that YOU have to move and not this other guy.  I have lived in many apartment complexes and have NEVER heard of this.  And if you move to another apartment in the complex can’t your neighbor just find you there since you will be staying in the same complex?  

Why don’t you just move all together? What are you planning on doing in Jan when you are married?  

Sorry, but what you’ve rambled about in this post doesn’t make any sense.

Post # 7
1765 posts
Buzzing bee

Do you have family or friends that you can move in with for a short time? 

Post # 8
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Wow, this is awful! I really hate moving and can imagine how stressful that would be with wedding planning. With that being said, this does not seem like a safe situation at all. Safety first and everything else will work itself out! (I know, easier said than done). Good luck!

Post # 9
686 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Honestly, you shouldn’t have to move. If management is concerned they need to call the cops and have the psycho arrested.

Post # 9
686 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Sorry, dog stepped on the keyboard so double-post 😛

Post # 11
3041 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I would wait to move to the other apartment til that evil neighbor moves out (that way he won’t know where you went). That is, if you want to move. I hate moving, its so time consuming & lots of work. If you really feel like you’re in danger & want to move to the other apt, the evil neighbor will just see that you’re not where you were & drop it. I mean, you could start packing now & if he sees you packing, you could say you have to move out too. Likely, he won’t be allowed on the premises so you should be fine thou.

Are you wanting to stay where you are? If not, you get a “get out of lease free” card now. I don’t think you should be the one who has to leave, unless you feel like you should. You shouldn’t live in fear, so either know he’s not coming back once he’s gone, or move to the new place to calm your nerves.

The topic ‘HAVE TO MOVE, NOW! & GET MARRIED?? CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors