(Closed) Hayley Paige "Dori" HP6413???

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
Hostess
30313 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@crisy003:  I haven’t but I hope you get to try her on! Seriously, stunning dress!

Post # 5
Hostess
30313 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@crisy003:  YAY! Will you take photos? I SO want to see! 😀

Post # 7
1 posts
Wannabee

@crisy003:  hello! Do you know how much it is? had 2 websites that told me different prices 🙁

Post # 8
4 posts
Wannabee

Hi Ladies, when I saw Dori in the runway photos/Hailey Paige ads I knew I HAD to have her!!! It took a bit to track her down since there is only one model-sized dress in existance, but once I tried her on at a trunk show in Rhode Island….I snatched her up right then and there.

One good thing to know is that she does come in pure white for any of those brides turned off by the unusual color! I kept it true to the original though- part of the beauty is the alabaster-even lavender hue to this dress…just unreal.

Price ran me just under 5k WITH the trunk show discount, extra length (because I am tall) and additional yardage that I was able to purchase so that my veil could match the dress. I didnt want to chance those two very important items being mismatched. It was towards the highest end of my budget, but worth every penny.

I tried on over 80 dresses and NOTHING (even more pricey dresses) compared. Cant say enough… perfect for the bride looking to be fashion forward and make a unforgettable statement on her wedding day! Cant wait to see my Dori when she’s finished in December 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by  couturebeau.
Post # 10
211 posts
Helper bee

couturebeau:  Any pictures? Can’t wait to see this dress on a real bride. Too bad I’m too short to pull of any ballgown 

Post # 11
375 posts
Helper bee

couturebeau:  Did you get her at the Bridal Garden?  I got my gown there during the Spring 2014 trunk show as well!  I had every intention of trying on Dori, but was so caught up in trying on the dresses I had selected that I didn’t get to (though another bride tried it on while I was there).  The details were really so beautiful in person, and I agree, the color of the skirt makes the dress.  At least from the pictures I’ve seen, I prefer the way the skirt of Dori lays over that of her sister (Josie) gown.  I adored every Hayley Paige gown I tried on (and between myself and the other bride whose appointment was at the same time as mine, I think I got to see every HP gown they had in the salon modeled), but decided on the Star gown and am anxiously awaiting her arrival as well!

Post # 12
1 posts
Wannabee

I used to be an intern at the bridal salon Kleinfeld last fall. I’ve seen many beautiful brides try this dress on and it’s stunning in person and looks beautiful on. I also had the opportunity to try this dress on!

Post # 13
11 posts
Newbee

couturebeau:  any photos? Also, how much did the veil material cost you?  I’m very short so wondering if I could keep the extra material to make the veil itself…

Post # 14
4 posts
Wannabee

pearlmilktee:  I do have photos, you can private message me and I’ll send them over. I don’t feel comfortable posting them on the forum since its my actual dress 🙂

As for the additional veil material, they charged around 175 for 3 yards!

I’m not sure you will be able to use the extra dress material for the veil because of the horsehair trim…it would likely be heavy instead of flowy.

Post # 15
598 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Dreams Las Mareas - Costa Rica

couturebeau:  May I see the pics too??.. i am Obsessed!!!!

The topic ‘Hayley Paige "Dori" HP6413???’ is closed to new replies.

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors