Hayley Paige Spring 2015

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2015 - Ocean's Edge, Atlantis, The Bahamas

I think it is allready in for few months.

Post # 4
1099 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

sway0060:  check the JLM site for trunk shows near you. There is one by me in December and she’ll have the Fall 2014 and Spring 2015 collections there! 

Post # 5
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2015 - Ocean's Edge, Atlantis, The Bahamas

Most designer launched allready for months the Spring 2015 collections. At the last Bridal fashion week there were presented the Fall 2015 collections. JLM’s designers like Lazaro launch later, I noticed. But I don’t think they launch the season’s novelty dresses right in the middle of season.

Post # 6
375 posts
Helper bee

Seconding what SkinnyLatte17 said about checking the JLM website for trunk show listings.  The earliest one featuring Hayley Paige’s Spring 2015 dresses is actually very soon in November, but it really all depends on where you are geographically.  When the collections are just released, there a fewer sample gowns that physically exist to be shared among the different bridal salons (whereas by now, most of the salons that carry HP will have their own samples of the spring 2014 gowns and have recently been getting in the fall 2014 ones as well).  For myself, the closest shop to me that carries HP had their spring 2014 trunk show this past May and the fall 2014 in September, but I could have gotten my spring 2014 dress sooner if I had traveled farther to catch an earlier trunk show.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors