Hayley Paige "Star" HP6412

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
375 posts
Helper bee

This is my dress!  I purchased it in May and am still have about two months until I expect it to come in to the salon, and then I have until this coming May to wear it!  Like you said, the gown is quite new, so finding pics online has been a challenge.  The most useful tool I’ve found has been searching Instagram hashtags.  Even then, I’ve found only one pic of a real bride in it so far, the rest have been of brides trying it on in stores or of models from photoshoots.  I’m going to message you some pics of me in the trunk show sample; that dress was too small for me, but my salon now has the sample in a too large size, which I also tried on but don’t have pics of.  Anywho, large pics ahead!  

From @meganpomeroy

From @theatorabridal

From @chicparisien.  Love this shot, even though it’s blurry!

From @annabedenver.

Also, Birds and Honey Events (www.birdsandhoney.com, instagram: birdsandhoney) just did a photoshoot featuring the gown, though the only pics posted to the instagram and that of the bridal shop that lent the dresses (@delicabridal) have been of an Alvina Valenta gown, so I’m hoping more pics get posted soon!

Anyway, yes, this is a crazy post and probably reveals how much time I have spent stalking the internet for photos of this dress!  Hope this helps!

Post # 3
375 posts
Helper bee

Hmmm, does anyone know how to upload images in messages?  The composition “box” apparently doesn’t have all the formatting options that you can use when writing comments in the forums. 

Post # 5
375 posts
Helper bee

I’m glad my secret hoard of dress pics can be useful for someone else!  And the shop I ordered from quoted about six months for production time.  Definitely let me know if you choose this dress as well.  It’d be fun to bounce styling ideas off eachother.  Once I actually get it in and can physically touch it, I am pretty sure it is going to be my favorite thing I own!  

Post # 6
267 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

britriches:  this dress is amazing! Definitely love Star way more than Kira!

Post # 8
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

This dress trumps all dresses!! It gives me major dress regret. 

Post # 10
884 posts
Busy bee

beerandcupcakes:  Ok…this is your dress? AMAZING! No need to have any dress envy. Your dress is STUNNING! I love it!

Post # 11
884 posts
Busy bee

britriches:  I googled it! Beautiful dress! Post a pic if you can! Its lovely and Id love to see it on real bride! I am such a fan of Hailey Paige. I LOVE the horse hair tulle she usues, and also love the stripes! Those swiss dots are divine! <br /><br />

Post # 12
375 posts
Helper bee

britriches:  Ooh, that dress is so great!  Swiss dots always make everything better.  I don’t think I got to see that one when I was shopping.  Congrats!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors