(Closed) Help!

posted 6 years ago in Encore
Post # 4
3364 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

@AmarisStone: regardless of your pasts, you both can do what you want. this is a new relationship. 

Destination Wedding? Local and Intimate Wedding? 

Justice of the Peace and a nice Lunch or Brunch with Close Family & Friends?

Backyard wedding?

Options are endless, just depends on your style! 

Best of Luck! xo

Post # 6
3525 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

@AmarisStone: That’s pretty simple, then–just take note of what you and your Fiance did in your previous weddings and avoid those things. What vibe are you going for?

Post # 8
1843 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I was married in 1996 and had a big wedding (divorced in 2001).  When my husband proposed, I wanted a small, backyard wedding because I had gone all out the first time.  Because he had never been married, he wanted the whole shebang.  I didn’t want to take his big wedding from him so that’s what we did, had a big wedding (actually bigger than my first).

I think as long as the wedding isn’t exactly as the first, then it shouldn’t matter – do what you and your fiance want, do what makes you happy and what will be special for you.

Post # 9
680 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

We’re in this boat too. We’ve both been married before and neither one of us want a big to do. We’ve aldready decided just to have a tiny (by tiny, I mean us and our parents, since they insisted they be there) civil ceremony. Now the hard part, figuring out where to do it for something so small. LOL Time is ticking, we’re tying the knot in 3 months!

So ladies, any ideas for me short of doing it in our home?

Post # 10
317 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Same situation here, ladies!  I’ve actually been married twice and had large weddings both times.  My Fiance has also been married once, but he eloped and did not include his family which was hurtful to them.  I would be perfectly satisfied with a courthouse lawn ceremony, but he wants something a little “more pronounced” and since he has a pretty large family, I’m not sure what to do…trying to compromise on this for him without me feeling guilty about have a THIRD event is really hard!

Post # 11
689 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I just wish I hadn’t used green the first time around! lol I like the color even more now, but it just gives me the heebie jeebies to use it again.

The topic ‘Help!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors