(Closed) Help!

posted 6 years ago in Etiquette
Post # 3
286 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I am waiting to give my gifts on the wedding day, but I think a sweet thank you note would be nice to give them.

Post # 4
9056 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

@nicoleshiver:  Typically you would give a bridesmaids gift at your rehearsal dinner and ahostes gift at the shower to whomever is the host. If your bridesmaids are also your shower hostess and the necklace is all you have planned to give them (which is fine) I would be sure to At least write a nice thank you note for specifically hosting, separate from anythanks for the shower gift cards. 

Post # 5
10851 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

Bring a hostess gift for whoever’s house it’s at (if it’s not at a house, then a gift for whoever is hosting is still appropriate). If they’re all cohosting, I would give them each a thank you card and a bottle of wine or something like that as a thanks 🙂

I would wait to give the BMs their gifts until either the rehearsal dinner, or if you guys are having a girly mani/pedi/lunch day or whatever before the wedding. We gave all our parents and wedding party their gifts at the rehearsal dinner and it worked out really well to be able to speak to each of them directly to say thanks and give our gifts.

The topic ‘Help!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors