(Closed) help :(

posted 6 years ago in Intimacy
Post # 3
4372 posts
Honey bee

@JStokey:  I’d go with the plan B. it’s there for exactly situations like these, unless you had some moral objections to it.

Post # 4
9614 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2019

plan B just in case 🙂

Post # 5
4372 posts
Honey bee

Oh wait, if he didn’t come, you’re probably safe. 

Post # 7
246 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

def plan B!

Post # 8
4372 posts
Honey bee

@JStokey:  Yeah, if it’s making you so nervous, you should just take it for peace of mind. 

Post # 10
1481 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

If you’re that worried about it, take the Plan B. Better to be safe than sorry :]

Post # 12
731 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

If you’re on the last day of your period, it’s very unlikely that you’ll get pregnant, especially if he did not ejaculate. Your next egg won’t come down the fallopian tube for a while, since you’ve just finished the shedding part of menses. I wouldn’t worry about it at all! If you really want to, take Plan B just to give you peace of mind (even though it is a lot of crazy hormone).

Post # 13
1722 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

I’m pretty sure you’re safe but you sound stressed out so get plan B just to give you piece of mind and ofcourse the extra protection won’t hurt.

Post # 15
1106 posts
Bumble bee

I had a similar incident happen before.  I went ahead and got Plan B about 12 hours after it had happened because I was freaking out so much.  We figured that nothing would have happened if we hadn’t (much after the fact and I had calmed down I agreed to this) but I feel much better that I had taken it, even now a year later.

The topic ‘help :(’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors