Help!

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
2243 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

Get a FRER! You may have O-ed later than usual this month but it’ll be able to detect pregnancy hormones now if you are pregnant. If it’s negative, you can enjoy your trip & maybe have some cocktails instead of driving yourself crazy all weekend.

All your symptoms are pretty in line with pregnancy so…

Post # 4
1973 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

@Songbird29:  omigosh! Tell hubs you are going nuts and need to test NOW! That’s what I would do. Sounds promising! FX for you!

Post # 5
6502 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Baby boy 12/2015

@Songbird29:  Update??

Post # 7
2212 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@Songbird29:  it gets marginally easier but when AF shows its still a kick in the guts 🙁 I usually get all pissy at my body for a few days and then I start again. Last month I was 6 days late and possibly had some very very faint lines (thou could’ve been/most likely was my eyes playing tricks) so when AF showed I was really upset, thou at the same time relieved because I had an answer – obviously would’ve preferred dark lines on a HPT. Good luck I hope next month is easier for you!

Post # 9
2212 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@Songbird29:  haha yeah my DH is now only just realising that this could take a while so he is more determined than ever – it’s quite funny because he’s more interested in my charting and stuff and now he’s like “right action plan is….” – I think he likes the challenge… Of course his side of the plan involved more BD hmmmm somehow think it IS easier for the guys 😉

I only cried the first proper month trying – but again my silly body was 4 days late (and even thou I told myself it was probably due to travelling I got my hopes up) when AF arrived I was sitting in the bathroom (in Paris of all places) trying to pull myself together enough so I could tell DH we were out for the month 🙁 

yes out of 4 cycles I’ve been late twice which before we TTC never happened – I think my body likes playing tricks booo body boo haha

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors