posted 3 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
2731 posts
Sugar bee
Post # 5
2731 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Disney

I wonder if you could have it done custom with a single shank no pave. You could have the two squar diamonds kite set like that integrated into the plain band? Or even have the double shank with them inbetween like they are with a plain band. Something to consider talking to a jewler about.

Post # 7
1893 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Dallas, TX

@GelaMac:  What is your budget?

Post # 10
5932 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2018

@GelaMac:  Hey lady….I was looking but then I rememebered…the last time I was at the jeweler, shopping for my stack, they actually had little halos…just the halo, in a case as an optional add on…I mean, think about it, a halo is just an embellished prong setting. 

The salesperson said if I was interested in more finger coverage but not ready to purchase my big bad 1 ct yet, these were a good option because they literally just pull the prongs out of the old ring, pop the stone into the halo and reset the entire rig into the band again…ta-daaah!

So find a skinny shank solitaire that you like and shop for the halo as two seperate items…Shane Co sells the halo’s on their own.

Post # 11
635 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I know you said no side stones – but from the top view you wouldn’t see any on this… it’s very unique! (in the good way – not the icouldn’tfindanythingnicetosay way)

Post # 12
5932 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2018

…shit…now I kinda want a halo

Post # 13
635 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@Nona99:  LOL! I JUST picked up my final set yesterday (pics posted!) and I swear if I even pretended to indicate a change of my mind I’d probably have to change the husband, too!  Kidding…sort of.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors