Help!

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
3756 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Your second test was probably diluted urine. Test again in the morning with first morning urine. Good luck!!

Post # 4
2063 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Good luck!!

Post # 6
9137 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2013 - St. Augustine Beach, FL

@MommaJenn28:  It’s very rare to get a false positive.  Retest in the morning and update us!

Post # 8
11772 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

@MommaJenn28:  It should, if you haven’t been drinking too much water recently!

Post # 9
7654 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

@MommaJenn28:  It should work, but I would still do FMU just to be absolutely sure. Or both!

Post # 11
11668 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Congrats!! False positives are pretty much nonexistent. I’d do a 4 hour hold (but don’t drink too much to dilute your urine) or test again with FMU. You’re absolutely pregnant though!

Post # 14
494 posts
Helper bee

@MommaJenn28:  Depending on when you ovulated it might be too early for a digital at this point. I would get a FRER for the morning. Clear Blues are known for giving false positives because the dye runs, that’s why they say never buy blue dye tests. I’m assuming the first one you took was a regluar clear blue and not a clear blue digital right? Still, sounds very positive, but I’d definitely use a FRER in the morning.

Post # 16
494 posts
Helper bee

@MommaJenn28:  Was it the digital FRER? Sorry I’m just trying to get a better idea of what you’re using lol

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors