HELP

posted 3 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
295 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

I think the red style is more flatering for sure. They could have a bolero/shawl/lace cap sleeves added if you want more coverage.

What colour are you having?

Post # 4
3433 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012 - The Gables Inn, Santa Rosa, CA

Have you considered letting each girl pick her own style dress (within your limits) and having them be a matching color? I know David’s Bridal has a great collection for this, and that way, you can get something that’s flattering on everyone, that they like, and they will all be the same color so you’ll still have the same continuity of your party.

Post # 5
42546 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

I suggest you pick a color and fabric and the girls pick their own style. Their figures are so different and the same style simply doesn’t work for both of them.

Post # 7
11 posts
Newbee

watters has some really nice chiffon strapless gowns with a similar silhouette to the red one you posted! Not cheap, but they’re beautiful!

Post # 8
1041 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

I think the second dress is more flattering.
I agree with PP. You could add a wrap or jacket to make it more modest if you’d like.

Post # 9
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2014

I think the second dress is more flattering. Too much boobage in the first dress, and it looks ill fitting. 

Post # 10
1646 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

@Sarie415:  the first one is really nice. If it looks good oof both of them, I say do that one.

Post # 11
804 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

The first dress is low cut in an unflattering way.  The second dress is also pretty low, but it’s more flattering. 

Post # 12
1259 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@juliette.eliza:  +1

The Dessy Group also has so many options and different fabrics!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors