posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 2
343 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

glad to have you on the site. I never “waited” due to my FI told me early on he never wanted to get married again. I respected his view and never pushed for it. (Why fix something that wasn’t broken) and I was very happy! One day he started a conversation about if I wanted to get married and now I’m just 50 days away from the wedding day. Just enjoy everyday you have and don’t stress or push, it will make the “waiting” time horrible. Just be happy as you say you are and if and when it happens you will be surprised!

Post # 4
1433 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2016 - Gorse Hill, Surrey, UK

heartache81:  hi fellow UK bee! It sounds like you have some promising. nd exciting times ahead 🙂

i also felt a bit guilty about bringing up marriage first instead of my SO initiating it, but in his defence he’s been married before and I didn’t think he would want to do it again. I guess sometimes you have to go out on a limb and see what happens 🙂

Post # 5
68 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Welcome UK bee!! 

Try to relax as much as you can – believe me I know that isn’t easy. Remember that he has a plan, is likely waiting for a ring and wants to ask you in his own special way – whatever that is. Trust in him and if May comes around without the proposal you’re expecting have a chat. Until then, try to drop the hints and enjoy the not planning stage! Good luck x

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors