HELP!

posted 3 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 2
858 posts
Busy bee

First, try not to let it bother you. I know easier said then done. But her behaviours are so out of your control…

I would chat with her. I had some issues with BM’s and i was honest, with filter, and happy i said something. Of course there is that risk of what if they disagree and there is a sh*t show because of it. But if it is starting to ruin your dream day, its worth chatting with her about. if she decideds to drop out, so be it. 

If you bring this up to her in a mature manner, and she is mature, there shouldnt be an issue. 

Tell her exactly what is bothering you, with kindness and just end it wth the hopes of starting fresh. 

Post # 3
147 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Sounds like good advice from the PP.

I would also mention it to my fiance; he knows her better, maybe he knows about something going on in her life that you don’t and might be able to give you a good idea of how she is going to respond. 

Between the two of you, you can come up with a plan of approach. He might be the right person to call her on this rubbishy behaviour (if it were MY sibling talking shit about MY fiance, I would definitely want to to be the one to call her on it), tell her to put her big girl panties on and act like an adult. 

Post # 4
455 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

fizzy.lemonades:  “her lack of involvement and her attitude”? If she has a bad attitude, wouldn’t you want her to be less involved?

Just ignore her. If she wants to have a bad attitude, that’s her loss. All she needs to do is show up.

Post # 5
453 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

have your hubby to be talk to her and set her straight and tell her to use the thumper rule – If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all! 

It’s only 3 more weeks, then you don’t have to worry about it. 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors