Help!

posted 2 years ago in Fitness
Post # 2
265 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

Bee_Ni:  TRACK YOUR DIET.

That’s theonly thing that works for me. Being very strict about my eating always makes those pesky pounds drop! Cut on simple carbs – sugar, white rice white bread, go heavy on leanstuff ad veg. 🙂

Post # 3
2455 posts
Buzzing bee

Bee_Ni:  Pop on over to the fitness boards! I’m sure you’ll find some usefull stuff there.

But just my two cents:

1. Drink lots of water. LOTS. Are you drinking right now? You should be.

2. Cut out sugary and salty things. It’ll keep you from being bloated. Also cut alchohol and any fizzy drinks.

3. Eating, like, tonnes of vegetables. So filling and nutritious! Pairs well with lean meats like chicken and salmon.

4. Are you active already? If not go for a few walks! Maybe one at lunch time and one after dinner or in the morning. Maybe start running or join a cool dance class?

Best of luck! Don’t kill yourself over it though, I’m sure you’ll look wonderful!

Post # 4
308 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Bee_Ni:  If your date is in December like it says on your profile, then you have time so don’t stress. The best and healthiest way to shed a few pounds is to get on a regular exercise regimen, maintain a consistent and scheduled meal plan and stay away from all sweets, fast food and keep a LOW sodium diet. If you want to see results start now. Waiting until the last month will not give you results.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Kendrao.
  • This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Kendrao.
Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors