HELP!!!!!!

posted 2 years ago in Emotional
Post # 2
655 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - SPRING VALLEY COUNTRY CLUB

Question? If he treated you badly, what excatly is there to miss? I guess you did spend a chuck of years with the guy. I don’t think you miss him, maybe you’re just wondering how he is?

Post # 3
2738 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Do your best to keep on keepin on! Dont do anything except forget about it & dont think too much into it. He’s obviously bad news for you. But I think it’s fairly natural to miss someone that you spent 5 years with, regardless of how poorly he treated you. 

Post # 4
876 posts
Busy bee

I’m one of those people who is ‘seasonal’ in that early spring makes me feel a certain way, as does fall, regardless of what is going on in my life. It’s almost involuntary, like that memory that comes to you with a certain smell.

Don’t dwell. It’s not a big deal so don’t make it a big deal or let it grow into a big deal. When it pops into your head, say to yoruself,’This isn’t a big deal. Forget about it.’ Make an effort to turn your thoughts to your fabulous life or your fabulous husband. 

In other words, don’t water this particular weed and it will die on it’s own. don’t nurture it with thought and attention.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors