HELP! Allure 2716

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
225 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

I would just call around to the stores that are listed in your area on allures site. That’s what I did. I was shocked that my dress was $300 less in my hometown 4 hours away where I was dress shopping then where I lived. allure doesnt have prices on their sites so the stores can charge whatever they want. 

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee

I have this Dress :)With 10 percent off, It came to about $900 canadian after tax. 

Post # 5
209 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I called around to different salons (in Iowa) looking for the dress and found one salon that would have this dress coming in by March (soon now!!). It cost me less than $800 including a $50 shipping charge. The romance line by Allure is priced less than the others.

Post # 6
1 posts
Wannabee

I bought this dress in February for only an estimated $800 in CA. It was during a trunk show, that is why I got it for that price. It will be WAY more from what I am told come this Spring when it comes out.

Post # 7
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Smile0316:  I just bought this dress and it was only $699!! I couldn’t believe it! I got it in Madison WI at a bridal salon where they don’t mark up their dress. It wasn’t on sale or anything, that was just the price! Hope this helps!

Post # 8
15 posts
Newbee

I just bought this dress in Bradenton, FL. at a cute shop called Something Blue and it was only $698. I love it!!

Post # 9
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2015

I called a local wedding  boutique in my hometown (in Texas ) it was  $600! My jaw dropped! So beautiful and inexpensive! 

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2015

katieyone:  Hi! At what store in Madison did you get your dress? I would like to go dress shopping there. Thanks for your help!

Post # 11
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: February 2016

sflores05: 

sflores05:  Hi, Can u tell me the boutique´s name where you bought your gown?? Thanks!!

Post # 12
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: February 2016

sflores05:  sflores05:  Hi, Can u tell me the boutique´s name where you bought your gown?? Thanks!!

Post # 13
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2016

sflores05:  what store in texas did you find it at?

Post # 15
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2015

I loved my Allure 2716, purchased at a local shop in Fort Worth, TX called Bliss Bridal.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors